Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Good Idea

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to have a P.O. Box. That I'd stroll into the post office gather my great mail goodies and be the envy of the other post office goers. I'm really not one that thinks it's all the dangerous to have your mailing address publicly known, besides, I can go through the phone book and pick out addresses at random and find out where they were located. My decision of getting a post office box was based on a few things. One, my mail man I think gets overwhelmed with the size of some packages that I receive. Two, who doesn't like picking mail up at the post office? And three, I always wanted one. Here's my new address:
Rachel Bouc
P.O. Box 393
Revere, PA 18953
If you all ready have sent me something to my old address, don't worry, I will get it.

P.S. I just realized that I wont be able to get to my box until Monday due to the strange hours I work. By the time I drive past the post office it's closed. Hopefully I'll have some goodies waiting for me on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment