Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back Logged

It's not that I've been getting a large amount of mail lately. Actually, it's just been one or two letters. Yesterday I received a letter from my penpal Kate who lives in Massachusetts and is really my only regular penpal besides a co-worker who is currently in college and writes short disorganized letters. Recently, I haven't gotten anything from Postcrossing because there are a few postcards that I've sent that haven't been marked received, one which I sent inside the US. I love sending postcards almost as much as letters. As they say. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'll have to take pictures of some of my favorites!
For right now I'll leave you with the image of this beautiful postcard from Iceland and on the back the message is written in German.

0 comments:

Post a Comment