Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Off to Philadelphia!

I had plans to visit Boston this summer but it was too costly so no one could afford to go with me. So I've resulted in staying local and just doing a few day trips. In a few weeks I'll be off to Philadelphia which is equally as cool as Boston but way closer, about 45 minutes by car.
The plan is to drive down to the nearest train station and take the train down. There is no way in heck that I'm driving on I-95. No way in heck! We'll get off at the Market St train station. The rest has yet to be planned but I'm going to make sure we go to the B. Free Franklin post office and get postcard postmarked there. So, if you would like a postcard from Philadelphia with this awesome postmark e-mail me your address! I'm e-mail is elfscuz at yahoo.com. I'll tell you more details later when I get everything planned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment